~ zhuang shu ~

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Saturday, September 12, 2009 @ Saturday, September 12, 2009

Very long never blog so decided to like write on my life..

got happy stuff.. sad stuff.. tiring stuff..
sch work cant cope.. i just want to nua and go out with friends..


long ago photos.. haha.. went timbre at old sch with my fellow buddies.. realli realli happy to meet them after sch.. its like OMG. haha. even though its just a short short meet up. i enjoyed myself.. its realli great to see buddies after like so long..



I can literally see me a bit "high" liao. haha. i dun feel leh.. but the photo.. i look a bit crazy. haha


Recent events.. haha. went out with my ndp b-one group mates.. bukit timah hill!! yes.. it has been ages since i went there.. had a great time! =) took like tons of photos..
L.O.V.E

then went bukit timah food centre to eat.. more guys joined us..

After all these great times.. you noe..there are sch work waiting for me.. piling up..