~ zhuang shu ~

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Friday, August 28, 2009 @ Friday, August 28, 2009

Went to service my camera today.. the lense is blur i think.... it got spoiled on the day of the ndp appreciation dinner.. just when i wanted to take some nice photos.. on-off-on, then the lense blur liao.. lucky its still under warranty.

Today Mark commented on a fairy tale.. Yes, and it spoiled the image of fairy tale I have since I was a child.. this is something which i will never go think about..

He said.. " dont you think the prince in cinderalla story is very superficial? If cinderella was not dressed up by the fairy godmother and look pretty, do you think the prince will even look at her?"

I never thought of that.. I just think fairy tales are happily-ever-after stories.. but what he said make sense.. its like quite superficial.. if cinderella was some ave looking person, the prince will notice her meh.. haha.. I guess in reality is also like tat de lar.. guys will usually notice those gd looking ones while girls gd looking guys? But i think majority of the girls dun realli look at the looks.. was the prince in cinderella very gd looking? haha. who knows and who cares loh... haha..

Yesterday, my lecturer said.. " whats the use of a good looking boyfriend when you cant use his face as a credit card?" haha. So practical..LOL.. =)

Timbre tomorrow~~!! Hope kon they all will wait for me to high. dun i go there all sian sian liao..