~ zhuang shu ~

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 @ Wednesday, September 16, 2009

finally watched The Proposal.. yeah!! it was nice.. haha.. watched with kon and his sis.. is NICE and FUNNY.. can laugh to realise all the stress away.. I recommend couples to go watch it too.. haha =)

on the way back.. kon sis said that when she come out to work, she really wish she was studying instead.. my pa also used to tell me this.. hmm.. maybe its realli true??
I kind of got a bit motivated to study.. haha. want to make full use of my last 2 years of uni life and study!! haha..
I like tat say hoh.. later i will doze off while studying again.. haha..

looking fwd to 20.09.2009 where its DOOF outing!! =) and also 26.09.09 where its my blue sector outing! yay!.. but i hope time will just stop there bec as time pass.. my exams are getting nearer...